[time to sort it all out]

Somewhere for the context and the non-sketchbook (The blue text is usually a link)

Monday, November 26, 2012

Post Cel Crabeels

Reconsiderationing

Following a tutorial with Mr. Crabeels things maybe need re-setting-out
-> He had the thought that spiritualism etc. is too big and vague a topic to commit oneself to
The recommendation was 'drawing', and that things that were of interest would present themselves by and by anyway

It seems just as great and vague a topic to me - drawing- but I do see the sense. 
Perhaps somewhere in between? I shall consider it 'drawing' 
And 'personal'
And currently am exploring automatic drawing, writings, and the things that come alongside

I think this is similar to my initial aim that got a little lost somewhere along the way - poor perdú! 
But it helps to clarify my own thoughts/intentions
-> Because his other question was 'how could I hope to express something that I didn't know I wanted to express?'

Perhaps I will know?


No comments:

Post a Comment